zCon: The zSpace Developers Conference
zCon is an educational environment that stimulates communication and collaboration among developers of 3D applications, hardware and content who are interested in immersive, lifelike and interactive technologies.
- Learn from over 45 sessions in technical/user experience, research/academia, and business oriented tracks
- Be inspired by over 50 industry leaders including application developers from companies like zSpace, Autodesk, Solidworks, and Siemens.
- Receive hands-on training from experts through an extensive set of labs to help you get your app up and running quickly and see value immediately.
- Network and discover how funding sources evaluate and fund innovative software companies and research projects.
Who should attend:
- Professionals interested in emerging tools for revolutionizing their industries with new human-computer interface models.
- Software company executives engaged in efforts to accelerate their company’s innovation and growth.
- Software engineers who create state-of-the-art and next-generation 3D applications
- Investors and policy-makers who need to understand where the future of 3D technology is headed.
- Researchers who want to be on the forefront of a major shift in human-computer interaction that will accelerate discovery and understanding.
- Educators dealing with complex problems that can’t always be visualized, described and solved in two dimensions.
- Students who aim to create applications of the future – revolutionizing the way people learn, play, and create.